Services and Facilities available
General medical services available
- Physical examination (Regular and annual)
- V accination
- Parasitic prevention
- Internal with dewormers
- External : Fle a and tick prevention with spot on, sprays and collars
- Puppy and kitten care plan
- Vaccinations and deworming
- Feeding guidelines
- Behavioral counseling / training assistance
- Senior care: we provide annual blood parameter evaluation and ECG for all dogs and cats over 7 yrs of age, this allows early de tection of any organ damage
- Veterinary homeopathy: Bangalore Pet Hospital is proud to offer homeopathic consultations to your pet. If correct diagnosis and dispensing is done homeopathy is as effective as any other form of medication in curing your pet with no side effects.
- Laboratory facility: We can perform a variety of diagnostic procedures for your pet including stool test, skin scraping, blood counts, serum chemistry, cross matching, parasitic identification and urine analysis. These procedures allow us to diagnosis disease and acute symptoms easily without giving your pet stress and discomfort.
- Advanced Radiography: We get instant images with our advanced X-ray unit allowing us for rapid diagnosis of your pet’s ailments. We can also e-mail X-rays to a certified specialist for expert analysis. We perform special contrast X-ray like Barium Meal Radiography, Myelography, Urography, etc.
- Ultrasound : Ultrasound provides real time evaluation of your pet’s organs. An ultrasound examination is less invasive, less stressful and more comfortable for your pet. We give digital printouts of Ultrasound images that we perform on your pet.
- ECG : We have advanced ECG machine, we routinely perform ECG as our senior pet examination procedure.
We can perform a variety of surgical procedures for your pet from routine spays and neuters , to more complex emergency, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgeries.
- Fracture fixation: Broken bones are a common occurrence among pets, but treating a broken limb in dogs or cats is vastly different from treating a broken limb in humans. Placing and maintaining casts on a dog or cat is very difficult and presents many challenges to both veterinarian and pet owner. To better heal a broken bone, bone plating surgery is the best approach. This procedure will help restore broken bones and fix them in place while healing occurs. We do perform intra-medullary pinning and external skeletal fixation procedures for broken bones whenever deemed fit.
- Vertebral/Spinal fractures fixation and surgery for spinal compression: we do perform very complicated vertebral fracture fixation by plates or pins to treat paralysis in dogs and cats.
- Corrections for hip dysplasia: We do perform lots of corrective surgeries for hip dysplasia. If the pet is brought to us in the right time, most of the surgeries have good prognosis.
- Cranial Crucia te Ligament Rupture Surgeries: Stifle joint injuries are very common in active dogs. If neglected they can lead to severe arthritis. We are expert in Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture Surgeries.
- Limb and tail amputations: Although we always try to salvage and reconstruct than amputate or remove, traumatic injuries to pet’s tail or limb may necessitate the removal of the part. Amputation is done either to save a pets life or to ease pain brought on by disease or injury. Amputation procedures are a difficult decision for pet owners and we will talk to you about how your pet will cope with amputations. Limb and tail amputations are serious but not complicated procedures.
- Lateral ear canal resection, total ear canal resection and haemotoma surgeries
- Foreign body removal: When your pet swallows a piece of a string or another foreign body, dangerous health conditions may occur. If your pet swallows a foreign object, immediate medical attention is required. Our veterinarians can use radiographs and ultrasounds in order to better identify the location of the object and remove it.
- Gastric torsion: Gastric torsion is an acute, life-threatening condition that involves the twisting of the stomach as it rotates on its axis. When gastric torsion occurs, gas and liquid cannot escape from the stomach, preventing blood from returning to the heart.
- Splenectomy: The spleen cleanses the blood supply in both humans and pets. The removal of the spleen, a splenectomy, occurs when a tumor or a twisting of the organ occurs and harms the spleen.
- Treatment of oral tumors: When treated early, tumors of the mouth can be safely removed. More complex, aggressive procedures may be used in the treatment of malignant tumors.
- Nephrectomy: Cancer, severe injuries or damage caused by kidney stones could result in the removal of one of a pet’s kidneys.
- Anal sacculectomy: An advanced surgical procedure that involves removing the anal sacs in dogs or cats. Animals with recurring anal sac impaction, abscesses and neolplasia may benefit from this procedure.
- Cystotomy and Urethrotomy: These surgeries are performed to remove a stone or tumors from the bladder or urinary track of your pet
- Radical Mastectomy for removal of Mammary tumors
- Eyelid corrections – entropion and ectropion corrections
- Cherry eye correction: Rather than removal of glands as practiced earlier (that had lot of disadvantages) we perform refixing of the gland
- Corneal Ulcer repairs: Using advances surgical techniques
Pets do not let us know when they have significant dental and other oral problems. As a result, oral disease in pets is often quite advanced before family recognizes that there is a problem. Yet dental diseases are the most commonly diagnosed medical problem in pets. Almost 70% of all pets presented to vets have oral problems requiring immediate treatment. Loss of teeth, bad breath, abscesses, difficulty in chewing, oral pain and cavities are all treatable conditions related to your pets oral health. Just as you would consult a trained Dentist for your Dental problem, you should bring your pet to us. We have a broad variety of dental services available to meet your pet’s dental needs.
Emergency and Critical care services:
We offer round the clock emergency and critical care services 7 days a week. Any diagnostic, treatment and surgical procedure your pet may require as an emergency will be attended by us.
We have complete indoor boarding facility for your dogs and cats. Reservations are necessary for boarding your pet. We also provide necessary grooming, medicated bath when they are with us. You can avail pick-up and drop off facility for your pets
We have fully equipped grooming facility for your pet staffed with experienced groomers. All pets that are groomed also go through a complete physical examination by our Veterinarians, with detailed attention given to their skin.
Our retail store offers wide variety of quality pet food, treats and dietary supplements as well as a wide range of pet toys and accessories for your dogs and cats.
Pet transport and pet ambulance:
We give complete assistance in transporting your pet both overseas and domestic (quarantine certificates, micro-chipping, rabies antibody titers, health certificates, etc.). Our ambulance service can help you transport your pet from / to anywhere in Bangalore .
No healthy animal will be euthanized by us because we view euthanasia as a final and drastic resort. We will choose to explore all other options first and will euthanize animals only when other treatment options are exhausted.